Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

FaceBID

It has just come to my attention how Facebook is monetizing is data. Can it be true what this article shades light in? There are actually applications in the platform that know more about us that they´re suppose to.

My mother use to say trust is like a cristal, once is crack is over. Fortunately I never trusted "much" any website, I just don´t believe that any human can be imparcial with so many information. My take away for this news is that we as a society create this phenomenons and except them to behave as we should in our current situation. That is simply imposible, regulation has to come from a third party, in some countries violation of private policy is nothing of relevance, gladly we are not in one of them. I only hope we can learn more about this issue and I can say I am glad I do not use any application in Facebid, sorry Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment